May 22, 2007

may 22

watched shaun of the dead today. thought about zombies, was relieved that i would never become a flesh craving maniac because im vegetarian. that was followed by the most hilarious visual of me "zombified" thrashing around, tattered clothing, blank eyes, juicy stained chin and tee shirt, digging my teeth in, savoring the consistency and sweetness of the meaty body. camera pans out, im in the middle of a vegetable patch in my neighborhood ravishing huge heads of cabbage. ruthlessly tearing them from the ground and jamming them into my mouth, groaning and signalling to my cohorts that i have just found a gold mine of uninfected victims. i finally stumble out of the dirt with carrot juice running out of the corners of my mouth, scanning for the next to be bitten.
sd

No comments: